Skip to content
- Remove dirt with a soft bristle brush or dry cloth.
- Moisturize the leather with a colorless, natural-based moisturizing cream. If you don't have a leather product, you can use a fat moisturizing cream if you notice that the leather is dry.
- Re-grease the entire surface of the leather with a soft bristle brush or a soft cloth until it regains its natural shine.
- Remove dirt with a ceylon or crepe rubber brush to remove dirt from the suede.
- Use a neutral suede or nubuk spray to revive the color and waterproof your shoes, which is environmentally friendly.
- Let them dry for a few minutes before wearing them.
NOTE: In case your leather, suede or nubuck shoes are wet, they should be allowed to dry naturally in the shade and never by means of a dryer, fireplace or sun.